OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.goodnewsco.es (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by GOOD NEWS BARCELONA 2020 SL (hereinafter, GOODNEWS).
Browsing the GOODNEWS website grants you the status of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, with the warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notice by GOODNEWS, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic customs, and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to GOODNEWS or third parties for any damages and losses that may arise as a result of failure to fulfill this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and GOODNEWS may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
GOODNEWS, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: GOOD NEWS BARCELONA 2020 SL
- Its trade name is: GOODNEWS
- Its VAT number is: B01653955
- Its registered office is at: Plaça Francesc Macià 3 – 08021 Barcelona
- Registered in the Commercial Register of BARCELONA T 47477, F 46, S 8, H B553008, I/A 4 (18.02.21)
To contact us, we provide various contact methods as detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and GOODNEWS will be deemed effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the means detailed above.
ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
The website and its services are freely and openly accessible. However, GOODNEWS may condition the use of certain services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and currency of all data communicated to GOODNEWS and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of GOODNEWS’s content and services and not to use them for, among other things:
- Disseminating illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist propaganda, or, in general, content contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of GOODNEWS or third parties; as well as obstructing access by other users to the website and its services by mass consumption of the computer resources through which GOODNEWS provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of GOODNEWS’s computer systems or third parties and, if applicable, extracting information.
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of information from GOODNEWS or third parties.
- Impersonating another user’s identity.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to the public, transforming, or modifying the content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the content on the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by GOODNEWS, and no exploitation rights over them are granted to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the content and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subjected to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of GOODNEWS, and accessing or using the website does not grant the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between GOODNEWS and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by GOODNEWS of its contents or services.
GOODNEWS is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, with no guarantee of full access to all content, nor its completeness, accuracy, validity, or suitability for a specific purpose.
GOODNEWS excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truth, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and flaws of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents, or data of users.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, customs in the market, and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, GOODNEWS is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, GOODNEWS declines any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered on this website. GOODNEWS does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them, so it will also not be responsible for the results obtained. GOODNEWS is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This legal notice includes the General Terms and Conditions that govern access to and use of the website www.goodnewsco.es, owned by GoodNews Barcelona 2020, S.L. (hereinafter, GoodNews), with registered office at Plaça Francesc Macià 3, Barcelona, registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 47477, Folio 43, Sheet 553008, with VAT number B-01653955, and email address @goodnewsco.es
RIGHTS OVER THE WEBSITE
All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, texts, drawings, and images in general on this website are owned by GoodNews or have been included in it with the authorization of their respective owner and are duly registered.
You may navigate this website, reproduce texts by printing, and download them or photos and/or videos (if applicable) to a hard drive for the purpose of distributing them to other individuals. However, all of this may be done as long as copyright law is respected, and the source of origin is mentioned. Reproduction of this website, in whole or in part, for commercial profit, as well as modifying its content in any way or incorporating it into another work, publication, or website, without prior express written authorization from GoodNews, is prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, character, and service marks incorporated on this website belong to GoodNews.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS OVER YOUR CONTENT
If, as appropriate, it is possible to include third-party content on the website, any content that you send us to be published on this website (including images, texts, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like) may be used within the limits allowed by current law. Therefore, in some cases, we may ask you to sign and send us a rights assignment document in order to publish certain content.
In any case, whenever you submit any material to us, you guarantee (by the mere act of sending it) that you are the legitimate owner of the data you are going to publish or that you have obtained unequivocal consent from the people whose data you are going to disseminate, as well as that you have the intellectual property rights and all moral rights over the images you are going to add, including, but not limited to, the rights of reproduction, distribution, transformation, exploitation, exhibition, and public communication.
In general, sending materials or performing any actions on the website (such as reverse engineering or hacking) that, in the opinion of GoodNews, may be considered inappropriate or prohibited under applicable law is prohibited. GoodNews will provide the authorities with all materials or evidence that it suspects violate current law and will actively assist the authorities in pursuing the offender.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data sent to the GoodNews websites is covered by the Personal Data Protection Policy set out in the GoodNews Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy document, which is available on this same website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may find links on the GoodNews website that lead you outside the network and systems of GoodNews. In that case, GoodNews assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, and operation of third-party websites. Links are provided in good faith, and GoodNews cannot be held responsible for changes that may subsequently occur on third-party websites for which we provide a link. The inclusion of a link to connect to other websites does not imply that GoodNews assumes any responsibility for those websites.
The material and information from GoodNews on this website are intended solely for users in Spain. GoodNews makes no commitment that the material and information on this website are appropriate or available in areas other than Spain.
UPDATING OF THESE LEGAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to this legal notice. Please check this page periodically for updates and additional information.
You can contact GoodNews by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org